Thursday, January 8, 2009

Waifs for Dinner?

I only had dreams of war.
And I was awoken by a koala-like man who seemed to be running in his sleep, gently, although not disturbing, until a sneeze prompted an "O.M.F.G." from his lips. And then I knew someone had a little too much internet coursing through his veins.

Double that with a quad mocha and you too can experience the magic.
Rather, the Magi.
I've got my eye on you, but only my third eye, because watching these days is lame. I want to experience and interact.
I had a lovely, and I mean lovely, drag queen over for dinner tonight.
We had leftover fesenjan while my mother did her laundry. It was a strange turn of events, but it's all in a day for a girl like me.
Yes, I am still a girl at heart.
My job is to paint and write poems and read books and host with sparkle.

I did my job well. But, now I need to lose five pounds.
The only worse thing than being cold, is being fat and cold. So, there. And, maybe it's the other way around, you know? Sitting around and eating comfort food will have to turn into running around on a hunger strike soon, or else, you know? Of course you do.

No comments: