Friday, January 16, 2009

I have CO-Q-10 and a Funny Feeling About this Week

I wrote a short essay yesterday morning as part of my writing discipline.
Jeremy and I spoke about this briefly before I left South Florida and he gave me a very professional -looking, well crafted, homemade journal.
There are two kittens in my house right now. They don't like me. but they have accepted my presence here, much like, I imagine orphans would accept a new boarder at the orphanage. I know that sounds backwards, since, I was here first, but for sake of detailed description, I give you my impression of their vibe toward me.
My life is not hard right now and I know it. My happiness hinges on one thing I have complete faith in. This one thing is like that grain of sand in the palm of the queen's hand at the end of the Never Ending Story. I have complete faith in applying that formula to the panel hanging from the hinge. At some places, the panel is made of wood, silk ribbon, chiffon, cement, (even, perhaps ), the skin of an earlobe, canary bird's eyebrows, pigeon wings. My life hinges on a delicate, yet unbreakable THING. And this thing cannot be discussed. It is my best friend. It is the brake fluid in my car. It is jet engine fuel, essential oil, herbal tea, and starbucks coffee. It is the vapor that comes from my mouth when I breath outside in the cold or when I pretend to smoke a cigarette.
It is in every 'Of Course,' and it is in every 'Perhaps' and likewise all declarative statements; All answers and all questions. It is plasma. It is tissue. It is molecule, cell, electron, mitochondria.
Back to the Co-Q-10, I imagine this supplement helps my mitos' and my heart, but only at very high doses.

No comments: