Sunday, January 4, 2009

First

I woke up and spun around in circles this morning looking for James.
He cleaned my house, but he wasn't around.
Everything was in order except my feet and my thoughts because I was looking for him in the basement again, but he was on the highway.
I watched current events on the internet and I was scared.
My friend from Bermuda called from Florida.
My friend from school called from downtown.

Bermuda is as corrupt as downtown. That's how it is.
I have countries battling in my head.
I see hip hop lyricists battling on a video stream sitting on my lap.

The white box tells me everything I need to know.
I wonder if I will lose my social skills. I wonder where I will be living one year from today.

.....It will be a place with a courtyard or at least a yard with a table and chairs.
There will be a flowering tree there nearby.
There will be cats outside. There won't be too many children around.
( I be the star child. You be the sun. )
I will be able to walk to work or ride my bike if I want.
I will feel safe when I walk around the block and it will be warm weather almost all the time.
The rooms at my house will not feel confining......

That's boring stuff, though.

No comments: