Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Theme is Marshmallows

Hot chocolate
James
My trick or treat from San Francisco
( The marshmallows representing James and San Francisco are the same. )

Joey has a big bag of marshmallows on his top kitchen shelf to the right of the refrigerator.  
( Those are for smores.  He yells something about cozy, cozy's coffee, they have smores, the coffee shop in D.C... he has an espresso maker and it seems insanity and fast-talking follow those who own espresso makers. )

I can't tell you much about James except that marshmallows may one day save his life.
He could build a fortress made of lap tops if he wanted.
If there were an opening big enough, I would throw marshmallows at the fortress so that maybe he would eat them.
You kow, reach his hand out to get one, or maybe one of them would get into the fortress like a little game of basketball where the holes in the fortress were like the hoop.

I wouldn't be so bold, but it crossed my mind to try to sneak a vitamin inside one of the marshmallows.

This is all happening in my imagination, you must know.  

No comments: