Monday, April 20, 2009

Lust Car Park Scenario, But Not What You Are Thinking

Hammer to cement
Break the rocks open back to sand
Chipping away at the breakdown

Last week I threw a Starbucks chair into traffic.
And then, another one into a windshield of a car coming around the drive-thru.

Yesterday I watched a lamb roast
Stood in a circle and listened to singing and watched signs of the cross tossed in the air

Wanting to jump into the empty pool after lining up everyone by astrological signs

Because there are no logical signs.

Today I sat in the car in the rain
eating Good and Plenty by the handful
and screamed out the window
that everyone was a loser,
and shut up
and fuck you.

Yesterday, I tried to help the cousin-guy by carving his name into the styrofoam container.
I was told to stop because he is schizophrenic.

I said, "I got this."

If you are schizophrenic, you can enthusiastically introduce yourself to me as much as you want.
And you can ask if I am married.
And you can ask if I came with my boyfriend.
The soccer player? No, that's not my boyfriend. He's actually your cousin. He is related to you. And he parked his car next to mine and walked in with me.
I only know him from facebook.
But, I could kick his ass on the soccer field.

'Maybe throw a Starbucks chair at him when the spell is broken.

1 comment: