Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It would be great to meet someone as brave as me

It would be great to meet someone as brave as me
As driven
As ambitious

It would be great to meet someone as nice as me
Someone just as misunderstood--- who is striving for clarity.

It's lonely in this tower
of alabaster

Marble steps,
Sitting
Waiting

Beverages
Starving
Thirst
Hunger
Sleep

Curiosity about a peer
With as much or more than I have going on

The goings on
The mystery
The wonder

The shadow person,
familiar
Scientific
Magical

Normal, not boring
entertaining and beautiful

Captivating

All those things that I am.

Loving the beverages
the starvation
the pause before being quenched
the slap-happy sleep deprivation

Fearless

Like me
To warn me before I'm stupid
and tell me why instead of leaving me insulted

To warn me.
To be trusted.

No comments: