Thursday, January 9, 2014

Totally Dysfunctional Free Form with a side of brains

Mars was wicked this season,  I am sure.
Since I am Venus, it's been a real sober push.
Fighting to disallow.
Fighting nature.
You found me in the rainforest canopy on salt air and dirt.
You climbed over corpses to get to me.

And on the flip, I would have gone to the ends of the world if she requested it whole heartedly.  I am gentle and expect it all to be kind.   My friends with rough edges.   My friends try not to damage each other.

It's lonely with all these friends who have all these fears expecting me
To be the strong one, but even I have gotten choked up.
I have been beaten up, but that's a different story.   I have been screamed at.  I have been held accountable for things that were not mine.
Like children.   They're not mine, and I say it like a man.
 The paternity test told you so.  You could be tricked for love and it's like that dmx song.  It's funny until you see it in real life.
Death is also slap stick humor in the movies until you see it in real life.
It's not sad, they're dead.  They aren't aware of any of this stuff.  The ugliness is gone for them


You get these suicide calls and try to ignore them.  You hear about blood on the sheets and brains on the wall.  They didn't clean it up very well.

Someone has that job.  I actually know the guy that has that job.
How can you be tactful in that situation?  How do you ever look at people the same way?

So there it is, birth to death.
You're just in between.
And you haven't heard the one two box theorem yet.


No comments: