Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Until this moment, I had no idea what Jessie meant when he said, "My teeth are itchy."

Oh wow. It's a whole new world, I guess.

I'll never forget that party. I lost him for twenty minutes and he came back saying that shit. And he was happy about it. Like I should know exactly what he meant because itchy teeth was my kind of thing, and he was visiting my club for the night. He brought a friend. It might have been (one of his) sugar daddies. Sugar daddies always have bright ideas when they're out at the club. Like, 'let's try ____' blank'. So, anyway. That's what happened. An hour or so later, Jessie comes running up to me from the parking lot, saying, 'oh my god,'

( oh, well, you know, what now? i think. things are getting crucial and he looks like he is about to pee himself and fidgeting with his hands, but all 'I'm a pro' about it because sugar daddy just did something that made him look very cool calm and collect by comparison )

He / hates this guy / and we saw his car with the windows open / and he is freaking out and then / he just put his ass in the window and / shit in this guy's car.

I really wasn't listening.
I rarely ever hear anything but the last three words of your monologues, so you better make them count.

Two or three years ago everybody on the East and maybe West coast was over-using the word, "Segway"

Probably because mall cops all had those lazy-people scooters by the same name.

Segway is supposed to be the part of a story where you LEAD up to a point.

It's a lost art.

The point is, that I just had my bones scraped underneath my teeth.
And now, it feels a little like an itch. Amen.

Now, my teeth are itchy, and I was thinking about that time when I was fifteen at the nightclub. I haven't thought of it in years.

No comments: