Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Romance of Logs

Toggle
Scroll
Roll around in bed.
Hung necklaces from the mirrors and implemented
'green' light bulbs that last nine years.
In nine years there will be a lot of MERCURY in the landfills
unless we find a way to recycle it.
And what are the side effects?
I have conspiracy theories for everything,
I (don't) fall asleep thinking,
I lay there thinking, my neck is stiff from depression
and what if it is caused by the mercury in the light bulbs.

Environmental allergies.
The truth is that I am not really depressed, it's just that my neck hurts
and thinking about it makes me blue.
And thinking about my neck hurting gives me a stomach ache
and thinking about my stomach ache keeps me up at night.

I drove my car earlier and told my friend I'd like to do manual labor.
I mean, I think that kind of job is better for a person, anyway, I'd rather work outside
than working behind a computer 'thinking' because
I think a lot already and it does me no good.

I watch t.v. and see that people get paid for their ideas.
I think it feeds an illusion,
because real work gets real results.

Too many people 'reckon' their ideas are worth money,
and I suspect this is the cause for the decline of the dollar.

p.s. money is stupid
p.p.s. i have no fear of financial insecurity

I start a romance by logging on.

1 comment:

circles... all the way down said...

i love the neck, tummy, insomnia connection...