Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Dead are Not Good Unless They Are Grateful

Why not call them the belligerent dead?
Or the hedonistic dead?

Secret Dead
Lying Dead

Spooky Dead
Old Dead

Selfish Dead
Self Pity Dead

Druggie Dead

Wheelchair Dead
Cane Dead
Homeless Dead
Broken Dead



Painting to soul music, worried about car inspection.
Thinking about my poet friends and carpal tunnel syndrome, other syndromes.

I know about different tunnels.
Gotta open them up in the basement.

Damn Cats brought the Morgellons Disease!
Watched A Scanner Darkly.

Freak out on that for a while.

That's all I got today.
For now.

1 comment:

Taylor Meers said...

I like this.
I also love your poem about the drawing which is about a poem. I have re-read it several times, while liking it more.

haha! - "whatta man" - too funny...